Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange rose $3.92 (2.1%) to $188.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,152,707 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 578,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $183.78-$188.52 after having opened the day at $183.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $184.11. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: ICG Group ( ICGE), up 9.1%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 8.4%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 4.5% and Carlyle Group ( CG), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.