Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $1.49 (1.2%) to $130.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 591,845 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 448,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $128.35-$132.63 after having opened the day at $129.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.00. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 13.8%, American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), up 10.1%, ICG Group ( ICGE), up 9.1% and CKX Lands ( CKX), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.