Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.35 (2.0%) to $18.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 58,190,642 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,088,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.37-$18.10 after having opened the day at $17.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.66. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 200.9%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 22.4%, Kemet Corporation ( KEM), up 9.2% and Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.