Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntsman Corporation ( HUN) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Huntsman Corporation rose $0.36 (1.7%) to $21.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,929,687 shares of Huntsman Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,329,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.03-$21.71 after having opened the day at $21.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.13. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: BioAmber ( BIOA), up 11.7%, Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), up 5.0%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), up 4.0% and American Vanguard Corporation ( AVD), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Huntsman Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.