Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems rose $0.66 (2.1%) to $32.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,017,442 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,003,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.51-$32.38 after having opened the day at $31.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.70. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 7.6% and Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.