Click on the interactive chart below to see data over time.Do you see Amazon as a good investment opportunity, or will it's competitors win out? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis. 1. Amazon.com Inc. ( AMZN): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $146.15B, most recent closing price at $320.51.
2. Overstock.com Inc. ( OSTK): Operates as an online retailer offering discount brand, non-brand, and closeout merchandise in the United States. Market cap at $722.8M, most recent closing price at $30.48.
3. Facebook, Inc. ( FB): Operates as a social networking company worldwide. Market cap at $121.02B, most recent closing price at $50.28.
4. Google Inc. ( GOOG): The world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $295.24B, most recent closing price at $887.99.
5. International Business Machines Corp. ( IBM): Provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. Market cap at $203.62B, most recent closing price at $184.96.
6. Cisco Systems, Inc. ( CSCO): Designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. Market cap at $125.18B, most recent closing price at $23.32. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)