- 4-Week # shares sold: 750
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,750
On Wednesday Biogen (BIIB) is projected to post third-quarter earnings and revenue that have improved from a year ago.
Tech giants, Big Pharma and insurers are all angling to profit from the $3 trillion-plus U.S. healthcare market.
Wall Street enters the thick of earnings reporting in week three of the season with heavyweights Apple and Alphabet on tap.