- Jorge Corral – Jorge is a Products Operations Management Consulting group lead for Accenture in North America and represents the company on the Corporate Advisory Board of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs. Jorge is also the former board president for Servicios de la Raza – a not-for-profit organization in the Denver metro area.
- Linda Singh – Linda is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and Brigadier General in the Maryland U.S. Army National Guard. Linda is part of Accenture’s military employee resource group and committed to providing professional and personal support to military veterans in the workplace and communities.
- Marty Rodgers – Marty is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and executive director of the Nonprofit practice. In the last four years, Marty has worked with more than 50 nonprofits organizations and foundations. Additionally, Marty is the executive leader of Accenture’s African American employee resource group.
- Penelope Prett – Penelope is a managing director of Accenture's Technology group. Penelope has sponsored several women’s initiatives globally, including in India and Manila. Additionally, Penelope is an Accenture LGBT Ally and was voted Ally of the Year at the Accenture Out and Equal Summit in 2012.
- Stacey Beck – Stacey is a global brand manager for Accenture and serves on the Board of Directors of Step Up Women’s Network where she’s a mentor for teen girls, a guest lecturer and a curriculum advisor. Stacey is also an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association where she works with students and young professionals on college and graduate admissions and career transitions.
Five Accenture executives have been named to Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders list. This marks the fourth consecutive year Accenture executives have been recognized. Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders list recognizes professionals from various industries who exhibit outstanding leadership in their companies and communities and are generating change in the inclusion and diversity. This year, the following Accenture executives were recognized for their leadership abilities and commitment to inclusion and diversity in the communities in which they live and work: