Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cabela's fell $1.21 (-1.9%) to $62.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 811,041 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.19-$63.17 after having opened the day at $62.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.75. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Medifast ( MED), down 3.0%, Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), down 2.5%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 2.4% and EZCorp ( EZPW), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.