Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expeditors International of Washington ( EXPD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Expeditors International of Washington fell $0.45 (-1.0%) to $44.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 655,738 shares of Expeditors International of Washington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,382,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.70-$44.25 after having opened the day at $44.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.51. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 14.0%, Team ( TISI), down 13.9%, Star Bulk Carriers ( SBLK), down 13.8% and Resources Connection ( RECN), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expeditors International of Washington Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.