Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Health Care REIT ( HCN) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Health Care REIT fell $0.73 (-1.1%) to $62.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,230,507 shares of Health Care REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,832,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.18-$63.39 after having opened the day at $62.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.51. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 8.7%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 5.0%, HFF ( HF), down 3.1% and Campus Crest Communities ( CCG), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.