Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stericycle Incorporated ( SRCL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated fell $1.36 (-1.2%) to $115.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 233,017 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 279,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $114.39-$116.12 after having opened the day at $115.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.99. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 8.2%, EMCOR Group ( EME), down 4.8%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 4.3% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stericycle Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.