Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wendy's ( WEN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Wendy's fell $0.20 (-2.3%) to $8.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,050,350 shares of Wendy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,489,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.59-$8.79 after having opened the day at $8.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.82. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), down 4.3%, Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), down 3.6%, Town Sports International Holdings ( CLUB), down 3.1% and Ark Restaurants ( ARKR), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wendy's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.