Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stanley Black & Decker ( SWK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Stanley Black & Decker fell $1.05 (-1.1%) to $91.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,618,361 shares of Stanley Black & Decker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 937,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.93-$92.18 after having opened the day at $91.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.36. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 13.0%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 8.2%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.7% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.