Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Baxter International fell $1.69 (-2.6%) to $63.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,308,521 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,592,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.80-$64.94 after having opened the day at $64.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.58. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Span-America Medical ( SPAN), down 12.8%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), down 10.1%, Synergetics USA ( SURG), down 8.6% and MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.