Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $1.01 (-2.2%) to $45.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,722,386 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,401,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.83-$46.73 after having opened the day at $46.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.85. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Span-America Medical ( SPAN), down 12.8%, StemCells ( STEM), down 12.5%, GTx ( GTXI), down 12.2% and Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.