Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Corning fell $0.21 (-1.4%) to $14.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,372,983 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,295,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.47-$14.66 after having opened the day at $14.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.74. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: China Sunergy ( CSUN), down 10.0%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 9.9%, Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 9.9% and LDK Solar Company ( LDK), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.