Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Sanofi fell $0.51 (-1.0%) to $50.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,267,912 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,101,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.34-$50.81 after having opened the day at $50.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.17. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: StemCells ( STEM), down 12.5%, GTx ( GTXI), down 12.2%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 10.8% and PTC Therapeutics ( PTCT), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.