Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Verisk Analytics ( VRSK) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Verisk Analytics fell $0.79 (-1.2%) to $64.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 725,094 shares of Verisk Analytics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.28-$64.86 after having opened the day at $64.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.16. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Team ( TISI), down 13.9%, Resources Connection ( RECN), down 11.6%, China Yida ( CNYD), down 8.6% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Verisk Analytics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.