Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $2.16 (-1.6%) to $128.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 663,568 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 673,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.47-$130.46 after having opened the day at $129.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.66. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 8.2%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 6.2%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 5.4% and American Lorain ( ALN), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.