Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $0.62 (-1.1%) to $58.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,530,985 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,691,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.60-$58.54 after having opened the day at $58.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.83. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 6.2%, Accuride ( ACW), down 2.7%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 2.6% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.