Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins fell $1.53 (-2.2%) to $67.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,261,996 shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 778,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.33-$68.85 after having opened the day at $68.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.25. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.7%, Heico Corporation ( HEI.A), down 3.5%, Heico Corporation ( HEI), down 2.5% and United Technologies ( UTX), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.