Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology rose $1.25 (2.8%) to $45.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,202,718 shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,518,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.54-$46.00 after having opened the day at $44.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.70. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 196.4%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 36.0%, eLong ( LONG), up 20.5% and Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 20.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.