Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Outerwall rose $0.97 (1.9%) to $51.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,096,586 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 861,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.00-$51.56 after having opened the day at $50.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.26. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), up 3.7%, Five Below ( FIVE), up 3.5%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 3.1% and Asbury Automotive Group ( ABG), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.