Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts rose $0.20 (1.1%) to $18.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,991,126 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,357,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.82-$18.16 after having opened the day at $17.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.90. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), up 6.4%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 5.3%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 3.4% and Zillow ( Z), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.