Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fluor Corporation ( FLR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Fluor Corporation rose $1.27 (1.8%) to $73.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,652,526 shares of Fluor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,458,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.36-$73.28 after having opened the day at $71.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.93. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Ceramics ( CCCL), up 5.5%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 4.8%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 4.2% and TRC Companies ( TRR), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fluor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.