Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Buffalo Wild Wings rose $4.11 (3.5%) to $120.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 913,992 shares of Buffalo Wild Wings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 319,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $114.77-$121.13 after having opened the day at $115.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.25. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Renren ( RENN), up 7.7%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 6.0%, Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), up 3.6% and Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Buffalo Wild Wings Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.