Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $1.87 (2.2%) to $86.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,941,253 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,420,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.86-$87.37 after having opened the day at $84.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.92. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: eLong ( LONG), up 20.5%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 8.3%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 8.1% and Renren ( RENN), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.