Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.25 (1.4%) to $18.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,729,025 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,863,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.21-$18.85 after having opened the day at $18.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.42. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 23.7%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.8%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 6.0% and China Ceramics ( CCCL), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.