Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $1.92 (1.4%) to $134.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,504,589 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,495,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.82-$134.77 after having opened the day at $132.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.73. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 23.7%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.8%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 6.0% and CECO Environmental ( CECE), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.