Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.74 (1.7%) to $45.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,953,837 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,962,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.27-$45.46 after having opened the day at $44.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.60. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Fonar Corporation ( FONR), up 20.8%, Hansen Medical ( HNSN), up 15.1%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), up 11.6% and Mazor Robotics ( MZOR), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.