Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $0.84 (2.0%) to $42.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,777,865 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,205,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.55-$43.12 after having opened the day at $41.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.14. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 196.4%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 36.0%, Kemet Corporation ( KEM), up 12.0% and Perceptron ( PRCP), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.