Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group rose $2.08 (1.8%) to $119.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 665,573 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 768,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $116.25-$119.41 after having opened the day at $117.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.27. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 15.6%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 14.4%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 12.9% and SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.