Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes rose $0.31 (1.6%) to $19.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,304,492 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,874,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.66-$19.37 after having opened the day at $18.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.93. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 6.3%, Emerson Radio ( MSN), up 4.8%, VeriFone Systems ( PAY), up 3.6% and Manchester United PLC Class A ( MANU), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.