Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sap rose $0.91 (1.2%) to $74.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 836,328 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,329,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.70-$74.78 after having opened the day at $74.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.87. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), up 13.6%, GSE Systems ( GVP), up 6.5%, Ebix ( EBIX), up 6.4% and Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.