Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose $1.41 (2.4%) to $61.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,453,688 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,768,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.65-$61.94 after having opened the day at $59.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.07. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), up 5.7%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), up 5.3%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), up 4.2% and OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.