Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CF Industries Holdings ( CF) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CF Industries Holdings rose $2.93 (1.4%) to $213.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 828,689 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 994,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $208.65-$213.90 after having opened the day at $208.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $210.97. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), up 12.4%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), up 3.7%, Mosaic ( MOS), up 3.7% and Intrepid Potash ( IPI), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.