- 4-Week # shares bought: 40.0 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 40.0 million
- 12-Week # shares sold: 158,554
- 24-Week # shares bought: 40.0 million
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40.7 million
No one knows where the giant squid is going to strike next.
Stock prices are either unfairly dragged down by competitors' earnings news or by Amazon's spread into more businesses, Cramer said.
Case in point: Home Depot and Lowe's.
It was the seventh best performer in the index during the first half of the year.