- Innovative element of product
- Leverage of leading-edge technologies in product
- Value-added features and benefits
- Increased customer return on investment
- Customer acquisition/penetration potential
Agilent Technologies (A) reported soft revenue for the 2016 fiscal third quarter and gave a disappointing view for the current period and full year late Wednesday.
Stocks post slight gains on Thursday as another rally in crude oil overshadows lingering concerns over the Federal Reserve 's divided opinions on interest rates.
Agilent Technologies (A) reported lower-than-expected revenue for the 2016 fiscal third quarter following Wednesday's market close.