- An 86-megawatt (MW) Frame 7E gas turbine.
- Three main refrigerant centrifugal compressors (two mixed refrigerant and one propane).
- A 24-MW variable speed drive starter/helper.
- Waste heat recovery units (WHRUs).
- Associated auxiliary equipment.
There's a lucrative reason General Electric isn't turning its back on light bulbs completely.
Barclays: Even bearish earnings forecasts support an optimistic outlook for the changing company.
Once millennials get in on an upward trend, count on the market to head in the opposite direction.