Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NQ Mobile ( NQ) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, NQ Mobile fell $0.79 (-3.6%) to $21.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,363,455 shares of NQ Mobile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,572,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.54-$22.00 after having opened the day at $21.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.79. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 92.8%, FAB Universal ( FU), down 18.7%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 18.0% and Linktone ( LTON), down 12.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.