Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enbridge ( ENB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Enbridge fell $0.64 (-1.5%) to $41.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,402,845 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 849,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.99-$42.00 after having opened the day at $41.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.74. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 22.5%, HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), down 14.9%, KiOR ( KIOR), down 9.9% and Pedevco ( PED), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Enbridge Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.