Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.7%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $3.22 (2.5%) to $131.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,259,341 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 948,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $128.97-$131.82 after having opened the day at $128.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.30. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Edgen Group ( EDG), up 56.6%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 23.9%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 23.9% and Watsco ( WSO.B), up 22.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.