Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose $3.58 (3.0%) to $124.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 314,077 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 406,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $123.06-$124.38 after having opened the day at $123.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.51. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 28.4%, EchoStar ( SATS), up 7.4%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 6.5% and VimpelCom ( VIP), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.