Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.15 (1.0%) to $115.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,449,951 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,455,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.87-$115.32 after having opened the day at $114.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.11. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Edgen Group ( EDG), up 56.6%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 35.6%, Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 35.3% and Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 23.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.