Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $4.97 (2.2%) to $232.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 628,308 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $227.44-$233.42 after having opened the day at $227.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $227.24. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 29.6%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 20.6%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 7.9% and Taser International ( TASR), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.