Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group rose $0.97 (1.4%) to $72.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,291,400 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,348,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.65-$72.94 after having opened the day at $71.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.61. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: MiMedx Group ( MDXG), up 15.3%, TearLab Corpoartion ( TEAR), up 11.5%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 11.3% and RadNet ( RDNT), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.