Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.24 (1.1%) to $21.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,447,077 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,716,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.21-$21.44 after having opened the day at $21.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.14. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 80.4%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 19.2%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), up 17.6% and World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.