Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company rose $3.18 (3.1%) to $104.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,380,386 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 583,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $101.21-$104.74 after having opened the day at $101.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.27. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 15.6%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 11.8%, Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), up 6.5% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.