Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $0.96 (1.1%) to $88.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,116,188 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,569,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.44-$88.49 after having opened the day at $87.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.52. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Taser International ( TASR), up 7.1%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 6.5%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), up 3.2% and B/E Aerospace ( BEAV), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.